anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Unrecognized Disc "error"

No matter what game i put in my PS4, I get a message that says "Unrecognized disc". I know this is an error, because i just tried to put a brand new disc in there, and im getting the same issue.

Occasionally it will work, but only after i empty my disc drive, and unplug my ps4 for 30 seconds to a minute. After that, once I pop the disc in, its fine... for a session or two. Then the same thing happens.

I bought it new from Gamestop around late May, so its not terribly old.

Any fixes? Any help is greatly appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...