anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Very laggy PS4. Games load very slow and sometimes not at all. Any texting done lags and freezes.

Suddenly, a few minutes ago, my PS4 has been performing exactly as stated in the title. After waking it up from sleep mode it has suddenly been performing terribly. I've reset and shut it down and that still didn't work, in fact it even had terrible lag in both cases, and at this very moment, took several minutes to shutdown.

Prior to this latest software update, I've bever had any perfornance issues (the system has been crashing lately on top of the above too). Is anyone else having these problems or is there a known cause? Oddly enough this also started not kong after my PS+ expired, if there's a connection between the two.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...