anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Watch Dogs 2 disappeared from game list

Ok, so I bought a PS4 Slim on Cyber Monday for Christmas, and the day after Christmas I got Watch Dogs 2. I played through it, had fun with free roam and coop, then uninstalled it to make room for other games. Fast forward to recent weeks, it says I don't have the game, I would have to rebuy it. I tried using the live chat, but that was always either offline, or never got me through, so I finally called, and after a lengthy call, they pretty much said I'm SOL. I'm just here because I'm all out of options, what can I do now, if anything? I've restored licenses, scanned the drive, and nothing. For some reason I don't have an email receipt, but when I check the website, it shows the game there, and the only solid proof I have is 60% of the achievements. So again, what can I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...