anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Weird Sound While Playing Games

Not sure if anyone has had this issue. I tried googling it but came up empty. I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS4 yesterday and I heard what sounded like fireworks (thought it was fireworks outside as my tv is right in front of the window and it is almost the 4th of July). Then I heard the noise again while playing Watch Dogs 2 later that night. Realized it was coming through the tv since whenever I paused it, the noise stopped and if I lowered the volume the noise went down with it. The noise also went away when I went to the home screen. Any help would be awesome.

Not sure if it helps but my PS4 stands vertical on one of the cooling fan stands



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...