anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

What advantages does a PS4 Pro have for a 1080p monitor?

Will it give my games improved graphics that are noticeable on a 1080p screen?

How about frame rate performance? How big is the difference between battlefield 1, cod remaster, bloodborne and fo4 with the ps4 pro compared to the PS4? ( In terms of frame rate and graphics. )

I am not sure if it is worth the investment or not. Can someone please help me decide?

Some games I play include:

-Bloodborne

-Cod black ops 3

-Cod mwr

-Battlefield 1/4

-Fallout 4

-Skyrim

-Killing Floor 2

-Resident Evil 7



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...