anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

What are your favorite F2P games on the PS4? And how much $$$ have you spent on them?

As someone who generally stays away from f2p games I've been genuinely pleased with CD Projekt Red's Gwent card game. The standalone title builds on the foundations of the mini game, so anyone who enjoyed Gwent in The Witcher 3 should do themselves a favor and play the full game.

So far I've spent $20 on kegs in the game, which I purchased as a thank you to CD Projekt Red for making Gwent it's own game just as fans requested following the release of The Witcher 3.

What are your favorite free to play games on the PS4? And how much money gave you spent on them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...