anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

What is the maximum room temperature the PS4 can be at while unplugged?

Hello, I live in Monterrey, Mexico, one of the hottest cities in the country.

We currently have a temperature of 104ºF (40ºC), I obviously have my consoles unplugged and am not using them under these conditions since my AC does not work currently.

In a word: hell. I tried to look online for the answer to my question but I found nothing. So, is it safe for my console to be just sitting in my room with these kind of temperatures?

Thank you and sorry if this is a weird question, I'm a bit desperate jaja.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...