anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Which screen to buy for PS4 Pro?

Hey everyone, first time posting here because I've always been a PC gamer. However, due to their being a shit ton of games that I am dying to play that are console exclusive, I'm going to be buying a PS4 Pro. My problem is I'm not sure what screen to buy. Of course I'd love to take advantage of the console's 4k capabilities, but even the cheapest 4k TVs/Monitors are 500 dollars here in Canada. If they were high quality, I might consider it, but it's just too much for a low end product. I'm also not really sure whether I should be getting a TV or a monitor. I was looking at 32" 1920x1080 monitors, but apperently they are not very clear and crisp due to stretching the pixels over so many inches. I'm going to be playing at my desk, so my eyes will be about 3 feet from the screen. Any advice is much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...