anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Airport Security and PS4 HDD help

I'm going on vacation on the 18th which is unfortunately when the Destiny 2 Beta goes live, so I'm considering bringing me PS4 with me. If anyone has brought their's with them how did it go with security? I'd imagine they'd let you take it with you, and I'd prefer carryon since those guys tend to throw the bags for luggage when loading and docking.

Does anyone know if the security scanners (the big spinny things and the conveyor belt machine) with magnets would mess up the Hard Drive? I know they're supposed to be fairly strong magnets and don't want to take any chances. Would taking the HDD out of the PS4 be a good idea?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...