anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Any good PS4 exclusives?

I'm an Xbox guy. I've owned every PlayStation console and have enjoyed them very much, but all of my friends are Xbox players, so the majority of my games are Xbox games. I was tempted to buy a PS4 for the reboot of Ratchet and Clank, but then when I heard about Crash coming back, I instantly bought one.

Any multi-platform game I'll most likely get for my Xbox. Meaning I'm using my PS4 for exclusives only, so far I've got Crash, The Last of Us Remastered and Ratchet and Clank.

Are there any other PS4 exclusives? I've heard that Jak and Daxter is getting ported, so I'm excited for that. Plus, I played the PS3 Uncharted games and wasn't really a fan, so I may or may not get the PS4 Uncharted games.

Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...