anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Any real reason to keep peey around? About to trade it in after beating it.

Edit: Prey

I don't collect modern games unless they're Like Elder Scrolls or The Witcher or Zelda, so that's not an issue

Game was good not great 8\10 and I sunk about 25 hours in a after exploring a good amount and beating it. But I don't really see any real replay value unless there's something i'm just not getting.

I was going to trade it in towards injustice 2 probably. Been looking for a fighting game with cool visuals and the gear aspect sounds awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...