anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Anyone else have a problem with their PS4 freezing?

Over the last few weeks, my PS4 (original) has started to freeze up every 20 minutes or so for about 30 seconds at a time every minute until you reset, sometimes having to pull out the power. I thought it was a problem with my upgraded internal hard drive, so I did a clean setup on my original hard drive again and it was fine for a while but has started happening again (on a nowhere near full HD). It makes me want to put my head through a wall when it crashes in the middle of a ranked rocket league game, does anyone have any ideas!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...