anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Assistance with an error code

How's it going everyone? I tried Googling this issue but didn't really come up with anything helpful or productive, so I was hoping to tap into the collective brain of reddit! I keep getting the error "WC-40382-7" when I try to purchase anything from my ps4, or when I go to the website to purchase from there. I also tried to add finds to my wallet, no luck there either. My billing address matches the card matches the address on the console, and none of my bank/PayPal/credit/debit information changed from two months ago when I was able to purchase things from my console. I also called my bank and there's nothing holding things up on that end, either. Does anyone have any experience with this? I tried to call Sony and tweet them and read the forums but I was unsuccessful on all fronts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...