anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Battlefront Season Pass won't install. Already googled tips. Please help.

I just got a PS4, so I'm not totally familiar with everything.

So, I got the $10 Battlefront with DLCs included, the game downloads, and then there are two separate things that need downloading, one that is the Season Pass. The other download and installs fine (I guess, I don't really remember what it is), but the Season Pass will download and install, but when I go to the game, all the DLCs are inaccessible. The maps packs try to take me to the Store, where it says "Installed". But I can't access them. I've tried multiple different ways of fixing it, including deleting and reinstalling the entire game.

Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...