anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Broken hdmi caused PS4 to not work

Hello! Last night I broke my hdmi cord that goes from the PS4 to my tv. It was snapped off when my tv dropped, nothing hit the ls4 and the hdmi cord is about 15 feet so I'm almost positive the cord wasn't yanked.

Went to Walmart to buy a new hdmi and got home when I hooked everything up my tv says no single and then tells me the resolution is not supported. I tried to boot into safe mode and even that won't show up. I get the two beeps but still nothing.

I'm using a different tv and tried 2 hdmi cords called Sony support and they did nothing for me lol was wondering if anyone had any ideas thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...