anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Broken screw head on PS4 battery pack

So this morning I decided to dust out my PS4 and at first everything was going smoothly, removing all of the screws I needed to but then I noticed the left side screw on the battery pack (it's one of the longer ones with some triangle piece on the neck) wouldn't unscrew and when I looked at it compared to the right side one it looked kinda melted I guess you can say, even when trying to unscrew it some of dust from it was coming off. How can I get this screw off? I even tried the rubber band thing but it didn't help too much either.

TL;DR: the screw head on my battery pack is messed up and I can't get it out, what should I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...