anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Can you help me find a new game to fall in love with?

I'm shopping for a new main game. Minecraft is my off-game right now. I think I'm possibly looking for a shooter. Here are some criteria:

-Must have online multiplayer(headset communication with team) -I loved Uncharted 4 -I hate 12 year old kids talking trash in the game lobby -Generally get addicted to MMO's like Neverwinter and World of Warcraft

Based on what I've written down, does anything jump out at you? There are just SO many games out there, it's very difficult for me to narrow down what I'd like to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...