anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cannot read disc / damaged disc problem.

Hey guys,

I bought a pre-owned copy of gta v on ps4 but everytime i try to install it, a blue screen comes up with "This disc cannot be read. Make sure that the disc is not damaged or dirty.". The thing the disc isn't damaged or anything, so I took it to my local ebgames to change it and even the new one comes up with the same thing. Anyone know what I can do to fix the issue. I have already rebuilt the database, reset the PS4, updated the PS4 and deleted and downloaded the game again.

Thanks, GTA



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...