anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Constant disconnects with my controller and headset

Was wondering if anyone has had this problem before? I have a ps4 pro and a few days ago i started getting constant microphone disconnects in my headset (turtle beach elite 800). Its not all sound, i can still hear other players talking and game audio when it disconnects, its just my microphone that appears to be disconnecting. At first i thought it was just the headset, but my controller has also disconnected a few times, though much less frequently. Any advice?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...