anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Controller disconnects every time I start up my PS4

I've had this issue for a while and can't find anything online about it.

When I boot up my PS4 and connect my controller, the controller connects for around 10 seconds, the light still shows an active connection but no buttons work then it turns off and won't turn back on. I then have to turn my PS4 off at the wall socket, turn it back on and reconnect the controller and it stays connected.

I've tried two different controllers and it happens with both. It doesn't matter if I'm connected via a wire or wirelessly it happens either way.

For reference, my PS4 is probably 2 and 1/2 years old. Any ideas please shout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...