anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Controller Input Lag

I have my ps4 no more than 5 feet away in direct line of sight from me/my controller, and out of the blue it becomes unresponsive and inputs become delayed and/or extended from anywhere between 20 seconds all the way up to 5 minutes. (ie. Driving in GTA5 and trying to turn the car-- nothing happens for the first second, but when it does turn, it doesn't stop turning even when I let go; often ending up in me crashing.) This issue even persists with my other controllers; including when I use my wireless rockband guitar, all the inputs are delayed. Songs that I always get 5 stars on, sometimes, now I can barely finish with 2.

Here's my set up:

-wall mounted shelf with a dvr on the top shelf, and ps4 on the bottom.

-Wall mounted TV right above the shelf.

-below the shelf on the floor, is the router, which is connected to the PS4 via Ethernet.

-metal bed frame which I sit on to play usually.

This has been my set up for the past 5 weeks, and this issue only started happening last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...