anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Controller won't sync

Hello I recently purchased a secondhand ps4 and no controllers will sync with it. I already had one this one is for my sons birthday it arrived yesterday. We couldn't get any of the 4 controllers in the house to sync to it. We tried multiple usb cables and pressing the reset button on the controllers. It does work in safe mode while wired to the console. I have tried every option I safe mode including reinitalizing and updating over Internet an usb both crash and give error codes which were Googled and no help. My so is about ready to take it apart and try to update with the hdd ribbon off. We're out of ideas and I was hoping someone here had a suggestion. Thanks for reading.

TL;Dr Controllers won't sync with new secondhand console list of things tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...