anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Crash Warped stuck on "Installing" on the N Sane Trilogy

Previously posted in /r/crashbandicoot but had no responses so figured I should post in a more popular sub in case somebody knows what the problem is.

This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I have the first two games fully playable (and have been since the moment I put in the disc), while Warped still says "Installing" so cannot play it. The patch has downloaded and installed and have tried closing the game and shutting off the ps4 but I still can't play it.

I know it's probably something obvious I am missing but any help would be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...