anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Disk not being read normally

I'm having a problem where if I insert my AC Black Flag disk I get an error saying "Cannot continue using the application, The disc cannot be read make sure the disc is not damaged or dirty" but I can get it to work if I try to put my PS4 in rest mode and press circle on the suspend application screen, and then go back to the game letting it sit for 5 or so minutes. Other disks do work fine which makes me think that this isn't an issue with the disk reader. The disk also doesn't look damaged or scratched in any way. Has anyone experienced this and been able to fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...