anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

DMC4 SE question (three playthroughs?)

Hey, had some spare cash and bought the incredibly cheap DMC4 from the psn EU store. The only DMC I played in the past is the new, weird and bad one. Didn't play all the way through because I couldn't stand the story. Might try it again once I'm done with 4.

Anyways, not that it matters. I'm two hours into DMC4 and I really enjoy it so far. I wonder though, there are three modes in this game where you use three different character sets (5 char. total) right? Are these only for gameplay differences/looks or does each mode contain a different story with different cutscenes?

Many thanks and while we're at it, feel free to discuss the game. The first two hours are definetly more enjoyable than the newer title.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...