anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Do you have a game that you find yourself playing once in a blue moon, but for lots of hours at a time?

For example, personally Persona 5 is a game I very much enjoy, however I only find myself playing it once like every two weeks or something. It's one of those games where I know that if I'm going to sit down and play it, I'm going to devote some serious time into it while it's there. Also Persona is very heavy on dialogue and story, so for me, it's not always a game I want to get right back into during the limited time I have to game during the week/weekends (damn adulthood).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...