anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Does anybody know if I can somehow trade my digital download code for a physical copy of a game? ISP doesn't offer enough speed or data to download a 60GB game.

Bought a PS4 bundle with The Last of Us about a year and a half ago, and gave up on ever playing it because my ISP only offers 100GB/month and max 6Mbps download speed, which it rarely reaches. Combined with the fact that I share the internet with 4 other people, it's simply impossible to download the game. Hell, game updates often take a huge amount of time.

Should I maybe email Sony, or the publishers/makers of the game? Maybe the store I bought it at could help?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...