anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Does anyone else ever have this problem?

There's a lot of times when I'm in the PlayStation Store & I'll click to go to a new page of a game or a different category, or even when I go to my cart to buy a game, it will keep on loading forever & either half load or it won't load at all. So to fix this I have to hit the home button to go to the home page, & then hit the home button again to return to the page I was just on, then it will fully load. I'm not sure if the problem is on PlayStation's side or if there is something wrong with my PS4 or connection. It shouldn't necessary be my connection bc I have decent service. Does anyone else ever have this issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...