anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

..Does it sound like I am outgrowing modern games?

I have been playing games since I was 8. First on my GBC with Pokemon Yellow, then we got a ps1 and I played Spyro 2 until I got everything. Ever since then I loved games. When I had any money it burned a hole in my pocket to pick something up. I have enjoyed the Ps2, GC, PS3, all the nintendo handhelds, Wii and Wii U. Now the systems I have are the ps3, ps4 and my N3dsXL.

I am finding it harder and harder to be excited about new games, not because I dont want to play, but because nothing is really "new" in my eyes. The last game that really pushed me to keep playing Was HZD and before that TLOU. The difference is those were original content. It feels like all that is out now are shooters, sport games or sequels. NOTHING is wrong with those, if you like them, you like them, they just dont interest me anymore.

I find myself the past few months replaying games on my ps3 like Mass Effect, Infamous and Sly. Hell, I tried to get into ME:A 3 times and it just would not click.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...