anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Does the Uncharted: The Lost Legacy only come with the first Jak game?

From what I've been reading they made it seem like you would be getting the trilogy for pre ordering, however from the PS store it is looking like it only comes with the first game.

Unless I'm missing it, is there any confirmation on this? It could just be bad wording from articles that got me confused. I suppose it would make more sense from a business perspective to only include the first game with the bundle as opposed to the whole trilogy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...