anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

DS4 Input and Audio Lag...

Hey all, hope someone can help out with this.

I tend to play with headphones plugged into my controller for better immersion. For a while now, I've been experiencing audio lag (audio skips) whenever I play with anything plugged into the controller. This happens even if the controller is hard wired into the PS4.

For the past week now, the audio lag has actually progressed into an input lag as well. At random times, my controller stops responding to input, either completely ignore the inputs for a few seconds, or lag for a few and input everything late in a "flurry". This happens, again, even if my controller is hard wired into the PS4.

Now I'm having trouble gaming properly because my audio keeps on skipping, and my controller has inout lag EVEN WHEN PLUGGED INTO THE CONSOLE.

I'm at a loss for words. What do I do. I've already tried forgetting the controllers in Settings and re-pairing them but the issues persist.

This was never an issue. Why is this happening now? Are BOTH my controllers near death? Is my console on the Fritz?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...