anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Epic Quest: Need Game Suggestion

I'm looking for suggestions for a game purchase for my girlfriend. She just lost her dog to old age and needs something to take her mind off it. She's wanting a break from Star Dew Valley but has some very, very specific requirements. As I've wracked my brain trying to find something she'll enjoy only to come up empty handed, I'm hoping some PS4 fans can help me.

Is there a game that exists which comes close to these requests?

  • Single Player (Co-op Is Entirely Optional)
  • RPG
  • No Swapping Between Characters In A Party (IE. Final Fantasy, Persona)
  • Vibrant, Colorful Game World (No sepia tones like those in Dragon Age Inquisition or Skyrim)
  • Strong Preference for Highly-Stylized Graphics Over Realism
  • No Platforming
  • Not Isometric
  • Must Have Combat
  • Easy or Relaxing Gameplay

If a game such as this exists, I'll be totally surprised. Help me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...