anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Error NP-360005 or something like that keep signing me out because of an "error" when I'm trying to play to play video games?!

Hi,as the title says everytime I try to play I keep getting this error message I don't see why this would happen other then the recent blackouts in my house but the weird thing is only my account is effected by this error I made a new account on the same ps4 and it works normally! Now I know what you're thinking "Why don't you just make a new account?" I've put in countless hours into multiple games and I honestly have no idea how to transfer save data or if that's even possible. If anyone can help me I'd be very happy I'll update the post with the exact error number



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...