anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Excavator simulator

Hey all, so I know this is probably a very small niche, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of an excavator simulator or any sim game that would have excavation simulation in it?

My googlfu showed me only power digger but it's for psone.

I need something to practice as the half an hour at lunch time I get in real life is not enough.

Even if it's a sim that can run on a 2011 MacBook pro, as long as I can use my ps4 control or bug a cheap control with twin sticks to play it.

Preferably the game would mimic a real life excavator by using the two analogue sticks according to the 2 sticks in real life.

Thanks for any feedback!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...