anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Favourite cheap/ hidden gem game on the PS4?

I've been doing some looking into the game library of the PS4, it's no secret it's huge and has so much variety. I was especially surprised to the see how affordable certain games have become and I really enjoyed seeing several indie titles get physical releases such as This is the police and The Steamworld collection.

My question to you is which one of the hidden gem/indie/budget/cheap games would you recommend to me or indeed anyone on this sub?

My recommendation to everyone would be DOOM or Dishonored 2. Both games are readily available at about £10 each and are definitely worth a punt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...