anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

FFVII, Dark Chronicles (Dark Cloud 2), or Rogue Galaxy?

Leftover change in my ps wallet and thinking about getting something in the sale.

Wanted play DC since I rented the first on PS2 (thoroughly enjoyed, never completed), but never got round to it. Rogue Galaxy looks interesting, too. After reading a couple articles, a latent desire to replay FFVII has awakened. Dunno if I'm in for such a long grind though.

So question is, which one should I get? Or wait till something better comes on sale. Alternatively, Sony could just release Xenogears for PS4 and make my life easier 😁

Thanks for weighing in 💪



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...