anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Found solution for DS4 L3 button issue on Reddit but I'm not sure if it works...

So as many other people online, my DS4 has problems with the L3 button, making it specially frustrating on games which require you to press L3 to sprint, someone pointed a while ago how to solve it (http://ift.tt/1QlTJs3). I'm inclined to see if this works but it'll be my first time opening a DS4, so I want to be completely sure this will help me get rid of the problem rather than just being an urban myth or a short-term solution. If you have tried it yourself or know of someone please let me know, I want to make the wisest decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...