anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Has anybody else had their ps4 basically bricked , lagged and constantly cutting off since update 4.70 and up?

Ever since that update my system has been acting crazy. Had it checked out nothing internal is going on. That only leaves one thing . The update, ever since the 4.70 update my ps4 especially battlefield 1 just cuts off asking for a USB update. I put it into safe mode up from there and some of the other options from time to time . The system lags some features don't work like they used to. Everything just feels weird. My syest never did this before update 4.70 . Anybody else out there who can relate?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...