anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Has something change with prepaid PSN cards? (How people from Sony unsupported countries pay for games?)

Hi So my question has two parts and some intro: I live in an EU country that doesn't have a PSN support (2017 AND STILL NO SUPPORT, THX SONY), so I can't use my Paypal or my banks cards to add funds to my PSN wallet, so I usually did buy a prepaid digital code from Kinguin, G2A or something and added funds to my wallet (not to mention it's a chore but I usually overpay around 1 euro for every 10 euros), but for the last few weeks I see less and prepaid cards for UK and US PSN.

So questions: Has anything changed with prepaid cards? Some lock to forbid them to be resold?

How do people from other countries, that Sony doesn't deem worthy, buy games in PSN?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...