anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

HDD just died: looking for informed opinions since I'm a little clueless

So it looks like my HDD just went to heaven and being without a PS4 is not an option. I'd like to give a few details on how we use our PS4 and would appreciate any feedback you can spare on what you feel is our best option. I'm considering replacing the HDD, upgrading to a SSHD, or even just buying a Pro. Keep in mind, money is a consideration (and I know that these options come with a widely varied price tag) but we're willing to shell out if it makes the most sense. Any suggestions for particular products would be appreciated as well.

  • PS4 is our main entertainment hub. We stream, Netflix, Amazon, Vue, watch Blu-ray and I game. It's on a lot.
  • We do not have a 4k TV.
  • We do have PSVR.
  • We have an 2TB external drive.
  • Most of our games are digital.

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...