anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

[Help] Can't load Save data due to DLC license error in Persona5

So i decided to start my NG+ on Persona 5 but right now that save along with all my other save datas cannot be loaded for some reason, Whenever i try to load it i get an error from Sony Claiming i can't load the Save data due to not having ownership rights of some of the DLCs in the save data itself. The only DLCs i own are the free ones.

I tried to : Validate licenses

deactivate and reactivate as Primary console

Re-install persona 5

Try running in offline mode

But alas nothing worked, Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...