anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

[Help] I think I have to reinitialize my PS4.

Over the past few weeks I've been having all sorts of problems. Games crashing. My profile being logged out. Having game data get corrupted and having to delete, reinstall and download all updates again, etc.

I've tried doing a safe mode boot and rebuild but that didn't help, so I think this is the next step.

I'm mostly concerned about my save data, which is backed up on ps+ cloud storage. I know I'll have to download all my digital games, and reinstall my physical ones.

What else am I missing? Mostly looking for advice from anyone who has done this before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...