anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Help, ps4 controllers aren't responding properly

Hello, I have several PlayStation 4 controllers and I've been having issues with them for the last couple of years.

My original black controllers started getting "laggy" when I played games and I couldn't find any solution online to correct it. This "lag" leads to characters not responding properly to which way I have the stick pushed... it will be a split second delay, or it will make the character go the wrong direction or run for lifer than they should. Etc. It makes me die every single time I play a game (like Horizon: Zero Dawn and Crash Bandicoot for example).

I chose to buy 2 new controllers back when it first started happening, because maybe they were broken. After using my new controllers for over a year they both are having the same issues... and they have all been lightly used.

The frustrating part is that they all work fine in the ps4 menu, Netflix etc - but not in games.

I have already tried to cable link them to my system, reset them, etc. Nothing works.

So I'm at the end of my ps4 rope. I'm at the verge of "trashing" my ps4 and going strictly Xbox one as it hasn't given me issues yet. I don't want to do this, because I ultimately like my ps4 more... but if I can't play any of my games anymore without buying $70 controllers every few months [that only last a few months] then I don't know what other options I have?

Thank you in advanve if anyone knows what's wrong with my controllers and can help me fix it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...