anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

[Help] PS4 Pro dead, how to backup savegames?

Hello,

early this morning a huge thunder hit the ground a few meters from my home. Some devices were fried (modem, HDMI switch..), including my PS4 Pro.

While I can turn it on, I can't see any picture on the screen. I've tried three different TVs, two different cables, I tried booting in safe mode too. I can't get any picture.

I'm guessing my PS4 Pro is dead and I've started the return/repair procedure. The problem is... they say to Backup everything before sending the system, but I can't do that now (and I was stupid enough never to backup any savegame) since I can't boot (or see...) the system.

I was halfway my first Persona 5 play thought... please tell me there's a way for me to backup that save even if I can't get a picture on the screen... I know it's unlikely...

A very sad player thanks you for everything you can do...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...