anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Help!!! TIFU I didn't save my wife's save files before changing HDD

Edit- I plugged in the old hdd and it worked. I'm a little surprised and a lot relieved. Since none of the posts I've read came back to clarify YES you can go back and get your old data!

As title says, she doesn't have ps+ so they aren't saved on the cloud storage. Is there's any way I can get them off the old hdd? All my research says no, but the posts are all really old and I'm crossing my fingers that something got changed. Anyone? Please save me! Her Diablo 3 characters......I hope this doesn't lead to a divorce.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...