anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hitman Questions

I've played the demo on my PS4 and I've seen it on sale on PSN for £17.99 and considering it atm. But considering the studio has split from parent company Squenix, will it still be supported now or is that up to Squenix? Will the next Hitman game if made follow seasons model or will they go for a complete game? As far as sandbox stealth games, is it the best out there? I hear people have more fun trying out stuff than completing mission at times. What alternatives are there to Hitman that play in a similar way on PS4?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...