anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Horizon: Zero Dawn has an amazing story, and you should play it

I bought this game at launch, and absolutely love it. I got distracted by some other games for a bit, but in the past couple of weeks I've been playing it loads, watching the story unravel.

As per usual fare with an RPG there are loads of side objectives, but the game actually gets really interesting the deeper into the story you get.

Things take an exciting turn as it builds suspense around what's going on, and earlier today I reached the point where you learn why things are the way there. It was a mind blowing moment and made it clear why H:ZD is one of the coolest original ideas we've had in gaming.

If you enjoy good stories in games, you need to get this as soon as you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...