anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

How can I fix lag on FiOS wifi?

Recently moved into a new apartment, and we have Verizon FiOS. Used to have Comcast and my PS4 played 100% fine. For some reason, I just can't play lag free on this wifi.

I even payed to upgrade our speed and got the help of tech support to move the router to the middle of the apartment, closer to my PS4. I've watched videos that told me to change settings like DNS, MTU, and nothing really makes it much better.

It's never debilitating lag, but it's also never lag free. I sure as hell can't play competitive Rocket League with it, my pings are right around 100.

Does anybody know any other solutions that could help me? I'm running out of ideas and am becoming discouraged from playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...