My friend's account is the primary one on my PS4 and mine on his since we're gamesharing. He has Rainbow 6 Siege and wanna buy the year 2 pass, would it work or would it only give my friend yhe year 2 pass? Any help would be appreciated
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right sub, if not do tell me which. I am having the error su-30677-3 when updating, console struck in updat...
No comments:
Post a Comment