anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

How forgiving is Resident Evil?

Hey guys,

LOVED Re7 and am now eager to give the original Resident Evil's HD remaster a shot, but have heard that it can be quite unforgiving and that it's actually possible to screw up bad enough to make your playthrough impossible to complete.

I like challenging games, but only when they are fair and are somewhat intuitive (never willing to use guides).

Is what I've read true? What would I be getting myself into going through this blind? I appreciate your responses :)

EDIT: Several have said they've played it blind and had no issues, I'll have to get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...